Please follow these guidelines to reduce the spreading of COVID-19 in your home or community:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
In addition: please read your Bible, pray, eat healthy balanced meals, get good rest and laugh. It's important to stay healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Below are some links to resources and information about COVID-19 as well as a link on talking with children about it. I have an 11 y/o. He has a lot of questions and honestly some fear too. Our children are thinking about it, even if they don't say it.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Wisconsin Depart of Health Services